Location :
Navi Mumbai, India
Email :
Call Us :
022 49788333

Family Visa

Immi Smart > Service > Family Visa
Family Visa

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • A person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

Eligibility criteria to be a sponsor for relative

  • support your relative financially when they arrive
  • be able to meet basic needs for yourself and your relative, such as:
    • food
    • shelter
    • clothing
  • make sure your relative doesn’t need social assistance

Immi smart extends complete assistance for the sponsor for complete visa processing, please ask us at info@immismart.in

Visa & PR Consultants for
Australia & Canada

WhatsApp chat